<body> <body>

Monday, August 21, 2006 @Monday, August 21, 2006

Haish.. tio mah by Gordon Guay..
Its really unfair on my part. I mean..
Arrgh i dont know. Im just really feeling that its unfair.
You're telling us not to play. Where's total justice in that? Its as though you're telling a baby not to cry.
how unreasonable can he get ? I dont know about others.But im officially pissed .

Jacyln so big mouth. She almost expose my secret .
Ha ha ha.
Thanks to Ailing my secret remains safe..
for now...


I just noticed.. recently.. when i kept listening to
Backstreet Boys : Crawling Back To You.
i feel so weird.. as if i feel regretfullness or something.

I just bottle up the feelings actually.

I remember telling his partner , the one sitting beside him..

" I dont want to tell him anything because i know i will regret. "

i told her. But still they keep pressing on...

In the end, i do.

see ? i told you all. I told you . In the end , you guys were the one who made me do it. Now ? Its all my fault again.

i got mad and told her.. " Fine.. eveything's my fault ok? Cheuk Hin hates me and is sad or watever is my fault ? okay ? Happy ? "

What do they know ? They have no idea what i feel. They dont know anything.

Updating blog is progress.. Won't talk le..

Bye.

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +