Thursday, September 07, 2006 @Thursday, September 07, 2006
My grandmother came to visit today around 11.30am this morning.. I had a
shock when she arrived. I didn't really expect her to come. Oh well. So i msged my mum and dad..
Turns out that she went to the doctor's and...
she wasnt able to
unlock her handphone. One can't really blame them. I mean... well the generations right ? so of course the
me fixed it and i showed her. 3 cheers ! Hip Hip Hooray!
Ok,... not that's redundant.. the generations are like 2 right ? so of course its like a snap of the finger to me on how to work on that.. for those whose brain are unable to process this sentence. its means, my dears ( whoever you are )
that it was simple . Simple as in
EASY Im not mean.
Went for lunch with her and my parents.. then we went to the Changi Chapel and Museum whatever its name is. Its a nice place except for the part when both my sister and grandmother were
pratically dragging me me around the place to
see this and that .. Luckily i had my share of seeing too. If not it would have been such a waste.. ( bla bla bla )
So now im back home. Doing my chinese homework. Some of the little kittens ( baby rabbits ) are opening their eyes!
Growing more attached to 2 of the rabbits. Intend to keep either one , since my sister's friend like one of them. Though i made it clear that the smaller one ( which i think is a female ) belongs to me ( meaning i intend to raise and take care of it.... xD ) .
I mean it when i say i want to keep that small one. I don't care.. Not one bit about what others would say..
Ok. I want to finish my work and be done with it ( Good riddance, just joking )
BY3
Yt-ting