Monday, September 11, 2006 @Monday, September 11, 2006
Haven't been blogging for the past 2 days.. im positively very tired now, even though i just woke up. Maybe.. that explains why am i so tired. But.. whatever. i dont care.
On Saturday, brought my little bunnies to my grandmother's house to show my relatives. We had a great time there.
Sunday wasnt much. I stayed at home the whole day. At night we watched Charlie's Angels' : Full Throttle.. I Love The Show.
So today is Monday ( the first day of school and i am most certainly not excited )
Forgotten to bring my Geography Notebook so i had to stand at the back of the classroom. No biggier.. Jiaying went into some weird mood after recess.. I wonder why.. What else.. hmmm..
After school , some 1/C girls cornered Joan to settle something which they actually mistook for.
Oh Well. ... I hope Joan would be ok./. tomrrow...
BUt' i'l stand by her through the whole thing.
She has friends..
She has us..
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Aaron , who got angry with me when i was angry with him told Cheuk Hin that " something bad would happen to him " .... So Cheuk Hin said to Nadiah that....
That i wanted to break with him because i became angry with him on Thursday.
But i wasn't angry. Not at him nor anyone.
Life's full of so many blues..
I have no idea and no strength to bring this forth...
=========== What Should I Do? ============