<body> <body>

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 @Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My Frens !!!

Jiaying , Joan , Sharon , Grace , Ailing !!!!!!!

My Darlin' Dar Dar.. Shi Xuan.. aww....
_________________________________

I lubb you all!!! I <3 YOU!!!!
____________

Aww... im going to miss all of my friends!! Tomorrow we're going to ************************** Cannot see der.. xDD. I hope she likes it.. !!! I've never done this before so i wanna make this memorable for both she and me! Wish Shi Xuan could come.. Cos' the time we spend at least for awhile is so short.. mmph... yeaa..

Cant wait for tomorrow...!!! I'm so excited!! HA HA HA!!!!!
_____________________________________________

Aww.. Shi Xuan , I LOVE YOU !!! I LOVE YOU !!! I LOVE YOU !!! I LOVE YOU !!! I LOVE YOU !!! I LOVE YOU !!!

Ha ha..

Yt-ting


& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +