<body> <body>

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 @Tuesday, October 17, 2006

At around 4+ pm, Grace went online and we sorted out what we should had long ago. I felt better after clearing up the air with her.. I also told her that tis matter was just between us , and i hated it when some others actually interfered into the matter.. Acting all so perfect and saying what.. acbc ( Act cute buay cute , Act chio buay chio ) etc.

Sometimes I feel that they are the ones. cos' if you were in my class , and you'd seen what the hell was she holding walking around the school... I think most would agree how childish izzit. She actually claimed.. Arrgh.. nvm. Not worth for such people.

Not feeling too good.. Feel sick.. arrgh.. Hate this... One problem after another.. This is sickening. I don't think i can/want to digest anymore bad news anymore.. I think i'll rather die.

Yt'-ting
I'm afraid that if i'd were to admit , i would
_________________________________________________________________________

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +