<body> <body>

Monday, October 16, 2006 @Monday, October 16, 2006

Blogging in School For now..


Arrgh im sick of Shi Xuan.. Just glad that he leaves me alone.. at least for now only.. I just WISH he would stop it..Everytime they tell me to pull up my socks when it is high enough.. Today in the morning when we were waiting for the pupils to leave the parade ground , Sakinah suddenly say..

" EH! Councillor pull up your socks! Don't pull up still want to be councillor! "
" Cut your crap with me can ? "

Seriously , Im sick of all this bullshhit.. I told Sharon then she said that they were just kiddin' around.. All right fine.. If you guys are kiddin' around yes, i can bear it.. but how would i like it if not only you but more and more of others are telling me the same thing? Its sickening..


How would you like it if i kept doing it to you ? Put yourself into my shoes.. I dont enjoy it as much as you do anyway..

Everytime i see you guys you keep doing it to me.. I dont even have any say in it.. Even when I dont say anything.. Yet you guys continously do it..

I'M SICK OF ALL THIS!

Just stop it ok ? i'm not even doing anything at all.
+______________________________________+

Jiaying didnt come today..
Nadiah.. she.. arrgh.. suddenly held a chalet then she says that I am comg.. What rubbish.. i wasnt even informed..

Yt'-ting
My Fantasy World

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +