Sunday, October 29, 2006 @Sunday, October 29, 2006
Couldn't blog yesterday. I had to blog today.. besides , someone , named Shi Xuan was asking me non-stop if i'd alreadi blog.. ha ha. In any case here it is. .
_______
I went to my cousin's house to celebrate my grandmother's birthday. When we're there... well , almost everyone was there, well not all though ha ha.. THere was sushi and loads of other kinds of food.. After that .. we went to play Monopoly , i was the banker.. and the younger ones were like screaming and jumping up and down.. Ha ha.. there was even a mini argument between some of them.
____
Benjamin, (Ben-Ben) really wins the cutest cousin in the whole place.. Ha ha.
There was this conversation between Shi Qi , Ben and Cheryl
Ben : Can borrow your toys and play?
Shi Qi : Huh ?
Ben : Can borrow your toys and play ?
Cheryl : ( intending to teach Ben ) Please can we borrow your toys ?
Ben : I dont have any toys for you to play with..
___________
Its so funny.. He's really cute.. ha ha.. there's another one..
____
(picks up the Parrot )
" Eh! CHicken!! "
LOL..
He's really soooooooo cute !! ha ha ha ha ha..
________
Oh well .... Cant really remember oh. played Scrabble again.. I won that round with a meagre score of 60+ can't remember how much. But because the other's couldn't form any words so i took it to my advantage... Yay.. ha ha. .
Yt-ting