Thursday, October 19, 2006 @Thursday, October 19, 2006
Grace is IN!! Hooray! Im surprised that Jiaying actually agreed to easily.. anywae.. im ecstatic! ha ha ha.. Anywaes.. i apologised to Ailing oso. ok fine.. i admit that its partly my fault oso lar... but she oso shoulda told me what she felt mahx.. xD
Anywaes... she's back.. so let's see.. who do we have in the group ?
*Names are not in any order..
Jiaying
Yuan Ting
Joan
Sharon
Grace
Ailing
YES! Even number! ha ha! so no one will get pang-seh so easily ler. ha ha ha..
___________________________________________________________________
Updated Jiaying about everything she missed yesterdae.. Like that sentence and others..xp..
Yea.. I'm confused.. I dunno who should i choose...
1 or 2 ? 1..2..1..2...1...2...1...2...1...2..1..... 2......1.....2........1...........2...........1..................2............
Alot of them say Sec 1 .. Onli 1 say Sec 2 ... Sharon even said take both... Wth.. xD
Hmms.. oh! i got this heart shape made from 2 straws.. yea.. i love it .
Just like i love you
you and you and you and you and you..
but not you ..you.. and you.. yea.. and you also..
ha ha..
I'm falling for you day by day.
Yt-ting