Friday, October 27, 2006 @Friday, October 27, 2006
Couldn't blog yesterday, came back about like 10+ was like so tired.. why ? .... ____________________
Yesterday ( Thursday ) councillors had to stay for the Meet - the - Parents session.. before that was the Fruit Experience.. actually i wasn't involved in it.. but kena sabotoage by Jiaying.. LOl.. But nvm der.. I kinda enjoyed it.. it was fun.. but not as fun as what was going to follow..
_____________
Meet-the-Parents Session. Sec 1s in-charge of classrooms.. We had to proceed to the PAC room to put our bags.. Joan stole 1/3 from me so i took 1/C .. KNS.. tat E was like thinking i was some dumb freak or something.. Keep telling me about the people who should i be wary of.. c'mon la.. Think i stupid or what ? They are like just opposite me you think i dunno me.. f...
_________________________
Instead of doing our job , Joan,Benjamin , Def. ( dunno how to spell her name.. sorry . ) and I were playing more.. ha ha.. it was so fun..
_____________-
__________________
_____________________
Got pissed off with Gordon when we were at 1/2... walked away and cried...
Here's why ....
-----------------------
I've been very nice and patient with Gordon all this while listening to him like pouring out some of his problems to me.. I'm like just listening as a favour.. then he gave me this crap attitude you think i can stand it ? once or twice im like " ok its alright " .. Out of all boys in this school he's one of the so least few that i could have been so patient with.. not because i like him ok .. to those who still think that way.. Maybe i might be wrong.. but that's how i feel .. im not asking for a whole lot better special treatment like how Benjamin treats Joan.. No. that's not what i want.. All i ask is just to treat me slightly better rather than how you did that time..
______________
Joan told Benjamin who told Sebastian that Shi Xuan was my boyfriend.. I was alright till Sebastian when to confront Shi Xuan/. ( but i dont blame him because he thought that we were kiddin' ) I told Sebastian i spent practically the whole night apologizing to him because my class found out .. and that if he was to get angry I'd no idea... Haix..
___________
I've never gotten seriously mad at anyone.. just pretend or for awhile.. which doesn't really seem to count.. Yet .. others( dunno who ) are always getting angry with me for whatever reasons.. yet i dont get angry back.. Is everytime... =(
I'm just afraid of people being angry with me... Just so darn afraid... I'd never gotten angry yet.. I'm so scared..
____
I cried because i was so afraid that Shi Xuan would be so angry and mad at me because the council found out.. I wasn't too sure what i wanted to do when it was around 7+ when he was outside my class.. Only when he started to leave , i wanted to ask him something. Benjamin delayed me... arrgh..i ended up running.. Halfway.. i asked him..
" Are you angry with me ? "
" No.. "
" You really not angry with me ? "
" Not angry .. "
" You seriously seriously not angry with me? "
" No.. not angry.... "
____________________
Walked and Talked.. we patched up.. xD.. i was told by Shi Xuan and Sharon that Gordon didn't let Shi Xuan be with me... Ya.. becos' before that i couldn't bear to be in the same group as Shi Xuan... I just couldn't face him yet.. I was just so scared...
Turns out that Shi Xuan was so sad... aww .. when he heard that Gordon didn't let him eat with me.. Guess he really wasn't angry with me.. x)
__________________________
Shi Xuan wanted to stay budden Gordon told him to go back so he couldn't stay.. oh well.. he told me he'd msg me when he got back home.. ( how sweet.. xD ) ha ha...
________________
Around 8+ .... Gordon was leaving and i was walking with Joan with him.. he said ,
" When you reach home msg me hor... "
" Huh..? "
" That's an order ok .. ha ha.. "
" Huh... oh .. ok.... "
_____________
I'm so blurr.. LOl..
Yt-ting
I miss euu...