Monday, October 30, 2006 @Monday, October 30, 2006
Sunday :
Can't really remember much except for the fact that I'm sitting down at the computer editing the blog template. ha ha.. ok..
When to the library yesterday.. and of all people i could have met , i met Eugene.. Ok. .It isn't exactly a very bad thing i guess. He seems to be a much better guy since like the past 1-3 years , But i can't say much about it. Hope he's a better person. Ha ha.. Asked for my number which i -gave him, but have no intention of asking for his.
____
. The Brief History Of The Dead
. Killing Time
. Missing
------------
These were the few i borrowed.
______
Monday :
Was at school just now to return the report book.. Ailing just msged me and told me she saw Shi Xuan with another gurl and tr..
Just replied and asked her what the hell is tr..
Ok.. I know some people might think that " Hey.. its your boyfriend.. with
another girl... "
I know...
but.. i don't know..
I just hate to be so tight on someone ... But that doesn't mean that one can just totally step over my head since I'm like all-so-nice about it..
Truth is.. haix..
___________
Truth is that :
I'm afraid.
That's all for now.
Yt-ting