<body> <body>

Sunday, October 22, 2006 @Sunday, October 22, 2006

Just finished my bath..Kaye..
11am i went to play Squash.. today i played with my mum. There was one rally where the both of us were running like mad.. And clever me, i tripped..and almost fell.. But i got back onto my feet quick enough to hit a return ball.. Man.. i almost broke my leg.. But there was just one minor injury.

I hit my left arm instead of the ball. * Ouch. That really hurt. Ha ha. I think playing with the Temesak girls really helped me in a way or another. Yeaa. Can't wait for another chance to play with them. I hope maybe tomrrow i would be able to play with them ? Maybe if i can't then i'll just go jogging near my house..
____________________________________

9.42am :

He msged me. Yeaa. We were asking each other if we both were awake.. hahaha.. Anywae.. smsed each other until i got so damm tired. Just wished that he could call me but he can't / doesn't want to , or something.. Yeaa..
___________________________
Bought a new 3/4 pants.. Finally I have one. ha ha.. Can't wait for today to end. Then i'll be able to see him again. ! xD

REally really really miss him.
_________________________

Ha ha.. Changed the song to , " I think I'm in love with you. " by Jessica Simpson. Isn't it nice ? I LUVRE It.. ha ha. Think im mad..

Yt'-ting

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +