<body> <body>

Monday, October 23, 2006 @Monday, October 23, 2006

We only have 1 full day to be together. Yet, though I’m happy that at least I get to spend the last day with him, it still isn’t enough. Why must it be this way? Its so heartbreaking. I feel like crying every time. The time we actually get to be together is 10 times lesser than the time we get to be together. Even if we’re together, I have to act as if nothing is going on between even though something is. Why do I have to keep it all a secret? Its alright for me. But it hurts me so sometimes. I want more than this. I want what I want to be a reality. If only you’d allow it. I’m just waiting for you to agree. Can’t you make our last day together something memorable for me? I’m not asking for hugs and kisses from you though that’s what I wish someone I’d love would. I can’t keep the things going on between the both of us a secret. Its killing me inside. I don’t blame you. Nor anyone. But why? Just why don’t you want anyone to know? Though you know that they would find out sooner or later. Do you know what is it that I ask from you? I’m not seeking for hugs nor kisses.

“ Though the distance that’s between us now may seem to be so far, It will never separate us, deep inside I know you’re never gone, never found , in my heart is were you are, always close everyday, every second along the way.. even though for now we got to say goodbye . I know you’ll forever be in my life. “

Its nobody’s fault. I don’t blame any of us. I just hope you won’t be mad at me.

And that,

I love you.
Yt-ting

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +