<body> <body>

Monday, November 06, 2006 @Monday, November 06, 2006

Couldn't do much blogging since the last post. Had been busy. Whatever the blog says the day is, Its just actually today, Monday. So I'll go with Sunday .
___________

Sunday : Went to play Squash. Played with my mum though her knee had some problems. I dunno whad. In any case , erm.. whad.. oh.. I saw this family , the dad was trying to teach his son how to play squash , but turns out that he really can't teach. Can't teach, Can't teach can't teach.. ha ha. Seriously. And he was doing all those strokes , gah.. all wrong.

Then another family of 3 came. Newbie. x) New shoes , new racket , newbie. Bla.. As usual, i dun't even know if the dad was teaching him, bt the whole family couldn't play. x)) Ok. I'm not been haughty alright? I just have nothing to blog about.. ha ha.

Okay, I'm bored. Bored. ARRGh.. I think i do some homework. BoRiNg.

Yt-ting

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +