<body> <body>

Friday, November 03, 2006 @Friday, November 03, 2006

A Most Insensitive , a little self-centered , ignorant to some people girl.
-------------------------------------------

In school of course. Just read Grace's blog.. Talkin' about me.. saying I'm this.. why.. bla bla.. Ya ya. ( THat was in the PAST PAST PAST btw.. )

Admittance.. Isn't that what I've always been doing. I realised ever since i started to be that Cheuk Hin's girlfriend ( SO NOT tis tyme ) It seems that so many things that happens it always

MY FAULT. Seriously.

I'm not kidding. Somehow, I'm always the guilty party. bla bla bla. After we broke up , Life's been alot easier. But i dunno. My life's like this. After one MAJOR problem is over, another slightly not so major one arises.. Yupps.. I'm talking about the one between Grace and yours truly. ( me.. silly heads. )
_________

Okay.. I'm seriously gonna change all this. Simply just keep my stupid self out of things i know i can't handle.. Not that I'm always getting myself into trouble ok ? Somehow the problems just (whoosh) and lands on my hands. Okay.. even without realising it I'm practically dragggggged into it. Sickening..

I guess now i've been alittle crazi. x) Yes , i know most of you would agree. .
Like that time when i told Sharon and Joan that i liked Shi Xuan they were like..

" Are you crazy ? I thought you hated him ? "

Okay.. so i think i am..


___________________

I dunno.. I think i must be so seriously DAMM bored to start blogging about such stuff.. Probably of the boring-holidays-syndrome. Which is taking over me. Definitely.

Ok. I'm mad.

Ciao .

Yt-ting




& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +