<body> <body>

Tuesday, January 09, 2007 @Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Caught the late bus , waited for Joan .. jiaying was already there. spent some time in class.. Left with Joan and Jiaying to do my hair .. walked past 3/c .. didn't see him until my friends told me . =p
----------
Collaborating with Rafidah , they all tried to drag me into the classroom where he was. Managed to escape.. Met him again at the bookshop area.. he was going for his duty..
-----------
Normal class... Music lesson... easy sia...

After school at 2.45 , council meeting .. not until..

I chased Gordon round the school.. couldn't find him in the end.. Gave up and landed up outside PAC with Daphne and Joan . Met Weiting .. sat there and started talking . She showed us the new design of the shirt...
----------------------------
Meeting.. bla bla bla.. for about 45mins.. then finish..
--------------------

Hanged around at the canteen .. till Gordon asked me if i wanted to go to the PAC with him to do homework .. ha ha.. BEnjamin joined us at the second PAc room..

Did our homework for awhile ...then I took out the Chinese Chess.. actually I was supposed to be playing with Benjamin.. but in the end my “ shi fu” Gordon took over and lost.. TWICE..

Benjamin the PRO or what ?

The game ended with a pillow fight.. actually Gordon and I were the only ones throwing.. then we ganged up and decided to go for Ben.. but I got sabotaged halfway..

Benjamin and Gordon decided to collaborate together and I got thrown and practically got beaten up.. by the pillows.. Benjamin throw not so hard..

Wa Liaoz..

Gordon throw until I got headache.. Painful sia.. I got so helpless till I hid under the table. Got to terrified I refused to come out .. Every time I got out one pillows swosh pass me … Painful…

Grrr..

GORDON !! PAIN SIA..

WHEN CAN WE DO IT AGAIN ? FUN =)


Locked up the PAC room and walked out with Ben.. Gordon was returning the key


Some day..

WHEN CAN WE DO IT AGAIN ? ITS SO FUN.. HA HA HA
Yt’

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +