Thursday, February 01, 2007 @Thursday, February 01, 2007
Since i became alone .. though for a while .. i still felt lonely .... but in any case ....
Started to like this song : Patience by Take That
---------------------------
Just have a little patience
I'm still hurting from a love I lost
I'm feeling your frustration
Any minute all the pain will stop.
Just hold me close inside your arms tonight
Don't be to hard on my emotions
Cause I
Need time
My heart is numb , has no feelings
So while i'm still healing
Just try and have a little patience
I really wanna start over again
I know you wanna be my salvation
The one that I can always depend
I'll try to be strong
Believe me I'm trying to move on
It's complicated but understand me.
Cause I
Need time
My heart is numb , has no feeling
So while i'm still healing
Just try and have a little patience
'Cause the scars run so deep
It's been hard but I have to believe
Just have a little patience
Cause I
Need Time
My heart is numb, has no feeling
So while I'm still healing
Just try and have a little patience
Have a little patience
My heart is numb, has no feeling
So while I’m still healing
Just try and have a little patience
Yt'