Friday, February 02, 2007 @Friday, February 02, 2007
WE BELONG TOGETHERI didn't mean it When I said I didn't love you so I should have held on tight I never should've let you go I didn't know nothingI was stupidI was foolishI was lying to myself I could not fathom that I would ever Be without your loveNever imagined I'd be Sitting here beside myself'Cause I didn't know you 'Cause I didn't know me But I thought I knew everything I never felt The feeling that I'm feeling Now that I don't Hear your voice Or have your touch and kiss your lips Cause I don't have a choice Oh, what I wouldn't give To have you lying by my side Right here, 'cause baby When you left I lost a part of me It's still so hard to believe Come back baby please We belong together Who else am I gonna lean on When times get rough Who's gonna talk to me on the phone Till the sun comes up Who's gonna take your place There ain't nobody better We belong together I can't sleep at night When you are on my mind Bobby Womack's on the radio Singing to me 'If you think you're lonely now' Wait a minute This is too deep, too deepI gotta change the station So I turn the dialTrying to catch a break And then I hear Babyface I only think of youAnd it's breaking my heart I'm trying to keep it together But I'm falling apart I'm feeling all out of my element I'm throwing things CryingTrying to figure out Where the hell I went wrong The pain reflected in this song Ain't even half of what I'm feeling inside I need you Need you back in my life baby When you left I lost a part of me It's still so hard to believeCome back baby please We belong together Who else am I gonna lean on When times get rough Who's gonna talk to me on the phone Till the sun comes up Who's gonna take your placeThere ain't nobody betterWe belong together When you left I lost a part of me It's still so hard to believeCome back baby pleaseWe belong together Who else am I gonna lean on When times get rough Who's gonna talk to me Till the sun comes up Who's gonna take your place There ain't nobody better We belong together Mariah Carey