<body> <body>

Thursday, March 22, 2007 @Thursday, March 22, 2007

Wednesday:

Guides training. Feet hurt till it went numb.
Felt as though anytime can drop off.
What do they know.
Scold Scold Scold.

Left broken toe healing now.
Arrgh. Really worried about the toe.
Ha ha :)

Some fool told someone that i like this someone
So he and i are over now ...
I'm alone
I'm single
I'm liking someone.

But everyone practically kills me when i say that.
Walked to the bus-stop with Farhan , Hafiz and Jonathon. (:
Next time its theirs to walk me to mine. =)

L.T.R with Hafiz and Farhan
Finally i get interviewed
Really interesting.
Except for the fact that Farhan recorded the whole converation.
---------------------


Thursday

Relatively ok. Almost fell asleep
Really tired. Mr Fun caught me passing msg to Jeremy (lols)
Saw him. Didn't really say anything when i first met him in the morning
Was like super embarassed.

Because Farhan told me that he knew / expected to know , that i liked him
=.=

But hopefully got hope.
Not too sure about that matter though.
Whatever.

Lessons as usual. Then went to Yu Neng for
Read.Along.Programme
Same thing .. someone tell me should not like him again.

But i really really don't know.

I think i like him.
I think I do.

At least ...

I really do.
I really really do.

Like Him. :)
------------------

What should I do?
Should I really like him?

Can someone tell me please?

Yt'

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +