Sunday, April 08, 2007 @Sunday, April 08, 2007
2ndApril'07
ohh memorable (:
He asked me (: ohh yeaa . so surprising.
hmm ... on the 2ndApril'07 at 3.40 he said " can you be my stead ? "
OMG (:
Its like so direct!
hahas
4thApril'07
found out i had my CCA and had to cancel my piano lesson
Farhan was like ******* ( undefined word )
ha ha.
So Khairul and I were just sitting around telling him this and that.
Before that he and i were like joking around and i started telling him that if i didn't stead with John. and chose him .. would he have accepted ?
then laughed .
ha ha .
he said maybe
=.= ???
ha ha
Ok ok . I know its weird but
Khairu's my council stead. ha ha (:
THEY ALL ROCK (:
Kai Alvin and I took 18 .
---------------------
Really no mood to update.
Yt'