<body> <body>

Friday, May 18, 2007 @Friday, May 18, 2007

It'd be heaven if you loved me
But it wouldn't

I really wonder
What is it that you feel for me ?

A different kind of pain
A different kind of feel
A different kind of love

Nothing Between Us Would Be The Same Again ..


Would it ?

---------

Kai ( Khairul )

` Oh darlin' thanks so much you made me this hyper state . I l0ve you so for this .. in another way


---------

Heard this song ... well . .and unexpected stuff .. wadeva . but i really like it . .but made me feel sad sumtimes . .

oh well . .
-------------------------------

HOME ; Daughtry

I'm staring out into the night,
Trying to hide the pain.
I'm going to the place where love
And feeling good don't ever cost a thing.
And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain.

Well I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old,
So I'm going home.Well I'm going home.

The miles are getting longer, it seems,
The closer I get to you.
I've not always been the best man or friend for you.
But your love, remains true.
And I don't know why.
You always seem to give me another try.

So I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old,

Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all,
And then some you don't want.

Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all, yeah.

Oh, well I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old.
I said these places and these faces are getting old,
So I'm going home.



But I'm feeling more or less ok now (:

Yt'

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +