<body> <body>

Monday, May 21, 2007 @Monday, May 21, 2007

Its too painful
Its really hurting me

Why am i suddenly feeling this pain after i assumed / guessed
Then i really feel

That someone broke my heart
Destroyed that hope
Blew out that spark
Shattered the pieces of the picture

I'm confused
I'm hurt

To know that *** ( wadeva )
This feeling comes as though ...

I like you ... ?
But its impossible

I'm not allowed to like you ...
I'm not allowed to ...
You made sure of it ...

I thought i'd gotten over it ...
But now ..

I'm not so sure myself if i really did back then

Or

Did i force myself to resulting in constant hesitation

I wann my heart to know i can't have you
But its stubborn

I know i can't have you

I can't have anyone ..

Everyone has someone
But me ?

I'm left with nothing.
I have no one ..

No one ...

Everyone has something or someone
Me?
I have none . .

Yt'

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +