<body> <body>

Monday, May 21, 2007 @Monday, May 21, 2007

For those stupid people out there who doesn't know or understand a shit thing
Don't think you know the whole story
You wanna read just read
I don't need your stupid eyes here
You moron

Like the past
All it takes is just one look
Enough to land me into this state

Where can i get the courage to face him again
When even a simple picture makes me cringe
The guy who could give me it all has left

Now i understand ...

My fear of not having anyone to turn too
Of being alone
Without him by my side
To help me

Its something i can't comprehend
Something that i cannot take

He's someone that i'm afraid to lose
But not the one who is able to take away the one i place dear to me
Yet all the same .. He's someone i can't lose

I got afraid that if he had someone else
I wouldn't have anyone
Its something i cannot hold on too without ...

I can't do it alone ..
He's the spark of everything that I am
But not the reason why i'm this way

Yet I can't
To stand alone without anyone to understand
Without anyone to know
Without anyone to help

I can't make it into this world
I can't find that courage to face him
When i know that no matter how long i wait ..

He's never gonna like me ...

Yt'

I understand now ...
But to clear my head isn't that fast
But to throw me aside just like that
Its throwing me into the rapids ( when i cant swim )

I have to clear my head but i can't do this alone
I'm sorry for everything
But .. Can you stand by me and help me ? please ?

I can't do it alone ..
I'm not strong enough
But one day , I will be

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +