<body> <body>

Sunday, May 20, 2007 @Sunday, May 20, 2007

[ to nothing in particular ]

I don't know why ...
But my heart is broken
Its shattered now ...
I'm broken inside

There's nothing that i can do
About this that I'm feeling ...
Why is it
That i'm feeling this pain

Its as though
I already knew
What would the eventual be
Its too late to turn back now

With a sound of a voice
This broken heart couldn't be mend

Its a different pain that I feel
What i feel compared others

There's nothing i wann to do
Its a confused world
When one says right
and the other shows left

Which i want to believe
But i can't believe it
Because it isn't it

---------------------


I've never felt this way before
Just when i said i wouldn't be
I'm thrown back constantly

And i don't know how to tell you
These things i feel
I don't know what to do
Or how to say

To tell you that i care for you
And let you know i wouldn't leave you
For you to know I'm here for you
So you wouldn't be alone

But i can't get it out
Often its in my mind
But i haven't the thing to say it all out

It'd have been heaven
If what they say were true

Now i don't even have the will
To lift up myself
And look inside those eyes of yours
Because it'll kill me
Because i know
Its no point looking inside those eyes

For it looks at me differently
With it , its emptiness that's shown

------------------

I used to tell you everything
I could tell you anything

Now i still can
But i can't do the same few things

I used to follow you
Without having a single doubt

Now i still can
But its a different feel

I knew you wouldn't leave me
I knew you wouldn't have done those things to me

Unlikely , you did
Ever since that time
When i just told you
Because i don't wann to keep it inside me

Because i promised you
That I'll tell you

How am i suppose to tell you now ?
How am i suppose to let you know
That i miss the days we used to have
The smiles we exchanged
The things we shared
The way we walked

And

The way you look to me in these hazel eyes of mine
Now there's you
And there's me

I'm lucky
To be able to see you everyday
But its a torture
That i can't talk to you like before

Because its nothing that you see at where i'm standing
Isn't it

Everything's different

A Different Feel
A Different Pain

It isn't the same ..
Since that night
When i told you
That i loved you

Yt'


& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +