Thursday, June 07, 2007 @Thursday, June 07, 2007
I think i owe me , myself and I a looooong post (:
So i shall type about today (:
Applause Please ...
None ?
Okae Nevermind ..
---------------
Had maths remedial today. Went to the front gate to meet Grace and Ailing. Ailing got a new Nike waterbottle , apparently she lost her previous one. In less than a month. And its her 3rd one too. Waited for Li0n , who was nice enough to get hashbrowns' for us before coming to school.
THANK YOU LION (: Lucky Joan , she's away i think in malaysia so she didn't come for remedial. Which turned out to consist of going through the last of the Mid-Year papers and starting on new topics which one turned out to be something like " Coordinates Geometrey " ?
I'm not too sure .. haha (:
Actually i didn't listen to my teacher at the starting ... towards the end of the lesson ( though it ended later ) then did i started listening to what he said .. something about finding the Gradient of the graph which turns out to be an equation that i remember now ..
y = mx + c
Something like that .. ? Am i right ? Oh well ... Chicken and Chinna were entertaining the 4 of us during the 5mins " break"
Ailing sat beside me and was praising herself for now self-praising like Joan. According to the way Ailing acted , Joan would constantly say
" I ROCK ! I ROCK !"
which had little effect but loads on Joan herself. She reminded herself that she rocks by writing
JOAN ROCKS
on her lecture pad below wad the ' icon ' of the bird spreading out its wings .. I have no idea how to describe it (:
END OF MATHS REMEDIAL
---------------
` Guides . Dance Practice
Went pretty ok .. I learnt the steps fast enough but took me like over an hour to finally memorise and be able to do it fast ( together with the song )
But the whole thing was really nice (: somethings happened ... ahh well its ok .. its over anyway ... No big deal .. No one was physically hurt (:
---------------
Hmmm .. what else is there to talk about .. ? Nothing much since i can't type emo-ish post
Since i have no mood too . Hahas . Not that I'm feeling down or what .. Just don't feel like it. Haha (:
Besides Grace would kill me for typing more of those.
-----------
` Prince Nationals Open ( no age group )
` 10thJune'07 ; 430pm
` Serangoon Garden Country Club
OMG ...
My match. Turns out that this tournament is quite packed with many people playing. But luckily even though i'm playing in the women's open ( meaning no age group i could be playing with older people ) the ' handicap ' system is on (:
Fantastic-eo
Meaning for my stage .. i get a +7 points. But I'm still kind of nervous for my match. Hahas (:
Ok .. I've really nothing more to say. The rest are just simply thoughts inside my head which i don't know how to put it in words ...
Yt'
` don't anyhow think think :)