<body> <body>

Monday, July 30, 2007 @Monday, July 30, 2007

Not so good. Got Conjuntivitis and almost fainted in school. Geesh. So nothing much to blog about.

Anyway.. had this dream last night ... umm about ya him and i . It was really weird. And feels almost real. Too real in fact. That when i woke up .. i realised it was really just a dream. And silly me .. i thought what he said was real.

But you know.. if we were talking ... i think i'd cry and yell at him ... asking him why must he do it all to me - when he had other options. I'm trying not to think about that though. I find myself looking at him. ( Its frustrating ) and its so hard - so difficult.

Sometimes i wish that i didn't even know him ... But it brings me so many memories. Movies - Arcade - PAC - Pillow Fight

Why am i remembering all this stuff ? When it hurts so terribly? I ..
Can't help myself sometimes.

And then there's them ... its so different . I forget everything ( sometimes ) ... but it just doesn't seem right! And it isn't with you ..

My life just doesn't seem right anymore. I'm not blaming you ... But .. Somehow its because of it ...

When inside you said , " I love you "
In reality ..
We somehow never looked into each other again.

Yt'

` it hurts like never before ... but i just have to ...

I really wish i could be there for you ...
To care for you if u need someone ...
But ..
with the others around
I rather wish i wasn't there
Because i'm treated with non-existence.
They are living lives of pleasure.
Not known of sympathy.

There's no way ..
Because I -

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +