<body> <body>

Sunday, July 22, 2007 @Sunday, July 22, 2007

` i thought over it last night .. maye its best that i left him completely ... though saying goodbye was never easy . especially him ..


heard ' true ' on the radio .. never actually listened to it properly . bt now that i have ... its . meaningful ? hahas

Here Goes :

I wont talk
I wont breathe
I wont move till you finally see
That you belong with me
You might think I dont look
But deep inside
In the corner of my mind
Im attached to you
Im weak Its true

Cuz im afraid to know the answer
Do you want me too?
Cuz my heart keeps falling faster

I've waited all my life
To cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
Its time to try
Anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true

You dont know what you do
Everytime you walk into the room
Im afraid to move
Im weak Its true
Im just scared to know the ending
Do you see me too?
Do you even know u met me?

I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
Its time to try anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true
I know when I go i'll be on my way to you

The way thats true

I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
Its time to try anything to be with you
All my life I've waited

Its true .

+++++++++++++++

` it seems like the only way ..

i mean .. i used to be with you . until we drew this line . i don't even know if i'm trying to cross it . Feels as though we don't even know each other . But we do . the stares , the talks , the words .

I don't know if i'll be happier doing this ... because i'm afraid to know the answer from you. Because saying goodbye to you doesn't mean we are going to start all over. Because it seems like neither of us has the intention to do so. It feels like we're not only killing ourselves but the people around us . I just wish that i can still care for you previously. Be there when you're unsure and sad .. To see you having fun. Especially the pillow fight back in the PAC room.

If i forgot you , wouldn't a piece of me be missing? then can it ever be replaced? or filled up ? I'm not saying you're perfect ... each passing day .

the hope of being okay with you again keeps falling. And takes a greater fall everytime i meet you.

I guess this is it then.. ?
Its goodbye.
to the times
to the memories
to the joy
to the tears
to the unhappiness .
and
to you ..

Yt'
` i don't think i have any other choice . if there is . can anyone tell me ?

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +