<body> <body>

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 @Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I hate what i have to face everyday
Not only you but the others
Whom i once thought was close
But i just realised
We've just drifted apart
Spurred by the unhappiness between us
That's why its like that ?
I don't know
I don't know who to talk to
I don't know how to say it
Everytime i try to let it out
Its always wrong
I'm trapped at a dead end
Where I can't turn back
You closed all the exits
I can't leave
No, I can't cheer up
Yes, the only way is to forget everything
But that's not possible
Although now when i look
I see almost close to only pain always
I see something else
But its fading away is it ?
I don't know
I've kept it inside me
Went out for another life
Leaving this one behind
Knowing that i can't be with you
Because you told me to
Its not fair
That i have to feel all this pain alone
I didn't make it out
I didn't ask for it
I didn't
So why must i be left with all this
Broken pieces
Shattered
Always
Tears ...
The fact that i can't trust anyone anymore
Was all because of you
If you're going to use this
and shoot me again
I really cannot take alot more of all these
Its terrible
Everyone's against you ( me in this case )
No one to lean on
No one to talk to
Everywhere around me
Someone's listening to what i have to say
Which you find out eventually
Maybe you would say i deserve it
Then i would want to know
" why is it that you deserve all the happiness ? "
what's the difference in the life that we are living ?
That whatever you do are all correct?
and that anything and everything i do is wrong ?
Is that what you mean to potray ?
I once thought i could tell someone
To ease the pain
Just realised
That I can't tell anyone
I don't want you to know
This pain , this hurt
But if you're reading this
Even if you are ,
I dont know if you even able to.
Maybe you'd probably turn a deaf ear to it
Or a blind eye
And refuse.
Why is it that I'm completely in the wrong ?
Why is it that no one thought that I had a reason?
Why am i judged just by knowing one side of the whole story ?
Why is it that you can enjoy life while i must suffer, picking up nonsense ?
If you aren't enjoying life , then i most certainly have no idea what is it .
Why do you have everyone listening to you ?
While i have no one to talk to
Why is it that you can blab out your complaints , your wants to others
Yet i can't ?
To me, because i know NOTHING about this THING
I'm so hurt and furious
Because of what you say , your influences
I'm being JUDGED
CONDEMMED
MISUNDERSTOOD
I JUST HATE THIS !
Why can't you come forth with everything
And just put a stop to all this ?
I've stopped already
When are you going to ?
Everyone's waiting
Everyone's trying to do something
Yet what about you ... ?
What about you ?
What are you doing ?
I HATE LIVING
I HATE THIS LIFE
I HATE HAVING TO FEEL THIS PAIN
I HATE HAVING TO CRY EVERYDAY
BECAUSE I
DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON
YET EVERYTHING'S MY FAULT
ITS NOT FAIR
ITS JUST NOT FAIR
YOU PLAYED A PART TOO
SO WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE ?
Yt'
I HATE LIVING
I HATE THIS LIFE
EVERYTHING'S SO UNFAIR
that is how i feel ...
what are you going to say about me now ?
Overreacting or what ?

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +