Wednesday, July 18, 2007 @Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Ok .. just realised something so dumbb .. didnt wann someone to know the blog address .. bt i forgot and told Joan my address ( bt i forgot in the end ) and forgot to tell her not to tell anyone .
But oh well since he knows , there's nothing i can do about it .
Though of course i'm kinda worried that he would take whatever i'm trying to let out here and ' shoot' it back against me. I'm not even having anything that i'm saying here against him. All i'm doing is asking questions and just typing out what i can't say. (writing would be too tiring)
But i don't know ... i really don't know/understand ...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I respect the fact that you want your privacy.
But not to the extent where you don't tell me or other people their mistakes
With you getting madder by the second, minute , day
When you finally blow out at us
Its all wrong.
I'm not saying that you have to let it out
I'm in no position to say
But since i know that you're reading this
At least i think i do
Then maybe
Can you please comprehend with this pain that i'm feeling?
I'm not asking you to take it away
Nor am i asking you to numb it
I didn't say that ...
Why are there misunderstandings?
Because there are no confrontations.
Why aren't there any confrontations?
How would i know ?
I'm finding comfort in pain
All pleasure's the same
I'm not asking you to come forth with me
Why is this happening
But i just wished that you told me
What was it that you are unhappy with me about
Yet no ...
How would i know what did i do
When you never tell me
Your sentence
" You Should Know What You Did"
Doesn't work on me
I'm not god
Even if you're not asking me to be one
But why is it just so hard for you to tell me ?
Is it alot?
Then if it is ..
Then what's the load , uncertainty that i'm carrying?
The talks of me behind my back by you
If i'm wrong about it
then tell me
You never thought that i had a reason
did you?
And you were my friend
Yet you couldn't tell me, what you thought of me
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Its so sadd.
When i looked at this sec 1 boy
Memories flew back
Times at the PAC room
The joy and fun that i found down there
Earlier this year
Before all this 'stuff'
Its practically all about me
Like everything's my fault
"Yuan Ting did this . .that's why its like that. "
That's how I feel
If that's what they call overreacting
Then i really have nothing to say
If they call that jumping into conclusions
Why haven't they put themselves in my shoes
How would they feel ?
Would they say
" wow , this feeling is wonderful. come backstabb me somemore"
Who likes to be stabbed like that?
So much unhappiness
Spending half my time crying
Be it inside or with tears
Having to find out
The terrible truth
Maybe you think that i'm all in the wrong
Have you ever put yourself in my shoes?
Yt'
would you like it this way?
then maybe you'll know why am i acting this way