<body> <body>

Saturday, July 07, 2007 @Saturday, July 07, 2007

I'd really wish to think that it was just a dream ..
Then when i wake up ,
everything'd be alright once more ...

It hurts real badly when sometimes i see you
Everything that was once ok
Didn't seem like anything afterall

But you have your own space and stuff
Yet i can't seem to find the words
To search out this unhappiness

Its as though this overwheming sadness can't be pushed away
No matter how much i want it to
No matter how hard I try to

But i took this path
This route
Something that i can't turn back

The way i can't
when i look at you

If this wasn't how'd it turn out like
Then what would it have been?

When had the joy left?
I didn't know until i felt so much pain
Envy
Jealously.

What am i left with in fact ?
Nothing more that broken pieces of my heart?

Its practically shattered even though you'd never say anything
I'd never want to care about you initially anymore
When i couldn't face it .. or take it ..

Its just because i can't forget
What i have to face each time i see you .. ..
I'd wish it was a dream
Then when i wake up

I can see you again
And it'd be like how it used to be.

Happiness now seems to cost everything
Whenever I'm trying to hide the pain.
When you look at me,
Its emptiness there
' Cause

I'd really miss the times that we had.

And the things we once shared.

Yt'
this isn't what i wanted
But i can't turn back now
I haven't a choice either ..

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +