Saturday, July 14, 2007 @Saturday, July 14, 2007
decided to change the blogskin ..
wanted it to go with my mood. anyway ..
National Recycling Project
Did that today together with the councillors ..
urm ..
Things happened laa ..
Went to block 603 & 604 ..
Somewhere .. had to take a bus .. hahas
Collected huge amounts .. Arms were tired
Wei Lun went missing
Freaked out ..
Finished the stuff went to Mac with the rest ..
Team B only ..
Team A ( somewhere else ) weren't done ..
Oh well.
Went to play squash straight after
Trained and stuff
Was so in zone when playing with my dad
Until i received a call ( my mum brought it to me )
Frustrating
I was enjoying the rally so much .
Yt'
even if i typed out my feelings
i'm still judged
they all don't understand
its really frustrating
but they don't really care
do they ?
all i'm doing is asking myself questions
and then gahhs ..
all this nonsense
Cried real badly on Friday
Twice somemore.
It really took a toll on me
Be it joking or not
Felt real terrible
Grace said some stuff
And i cried even more
Felt really upset
Couldn't find any words
What's worse
was the juniors
So much troubles
Unhappiness
Just thinking of it
Can really make me cry
Every night
I just think briefly and its
Real saddening
But life still goes on
What can i do about all this stuff ?
Its really bad ..
Captivating Hearts ;
You're once a something so dear
Now ..
Its as though .. you couldn't be anything to me ..
` what's worse is that i don't know what' going on
why can't they be truthful with me .. ?
I hate life .
I hate my tears
I hate my heart feeling all this pain
Hope .. Love ?
That doesn't exist
I don't believe it does .. anymore ..
Yt'