Wednesday, July 04, 2007 @Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Many things are ok now .. but somehow i keep getting this nagging feeling ... Missed lessons last friday ( today's wednesday ) .. went around viewing the classes .. and their outfits .. Tuesday had P.E .. did 2.4km run , inclined pull-ups and sit ups .. Dont ask me about the grades. hahas Wednesday .. uhh Maths teacher didn't come . he went for some course .. Science did some experiments .. mix here mix there. Then English .. umm ohh .. writing about creating tense atmosphere ( horror stories ) ..............I'm seriously not in a mood for total updates.I mean, ya you see me everyday happy happy laugh laugh Crazy Crazy .. But still i feel as though i have so much inside me that i wann to blurt outYet i can't find the words to say it.This feeling is so terrible. Joan got ' depressed ' stupid girl went to try and slit. Kinda did it but it bled alittle . ( stupid gal ) Don't do it again ahh (: .........There's so much going inside me. My mind .. heart .. soul .. feelings ..When i look at certain events , sadness often overwhelms me. Sometimes i get a warm feeling. But the thing is. Ever since that thingIt never really was the same was it ? RealizationIllusionsSolitudeConfusionI really do .. Degrees I'd stand by you .. When will i know ?I really do .. I really really do .. Don't you know ? Yt'