Friday, July 20, 2007 @Friday, July 20, 2007
urmm .. had loads of fun today .. bt cried during lunch. just got really stressed up and stuff . nevermind . I don't want to talk about it .
Guides .. towards the end we threw water bombs at them and then smeared gel on their hair. in the end everyone got alittle of gel on their hairs . hahas
Evelyn kept going to Ms Nah for protection against us . UNFAIR (:
............
Anyway ..
If you are reading this
i think you should know who you are ..
I'm not mad at you
I'm not unhappy at you
I'm just waiting for you
to yell at me ?
I don't know
But with each passing day
I think that seems harder and harder to do so
" 2 people who cares for each other's attention (alot)
Yet are equally stubborn to take the first step
To mend the things of what had happened "
It takes to hands to clap i guess
I just dont know if i'm willing to.
are you ?
Saw him twice today
In the morning and after school
Morning was like
him . jovey . ailing . me
and it was something like
we didn't even want to look at each other
as if the other party was non-existence or something ?
I don't know .
He was like doing the religious harmony pledge thing
but was definitely nervous
hahahs
plus he had to say the wad .
" school watch ur front . school attention " stuff
l0ls
different
definitely different .
ohh ya .
saw him after school
when was climbing the stairs to go down the stairs
non-existence again .
oh well
just kinda like didn't wann to see him
i dont know
sometimes i wann to
bt when i do
i just realised that we aren't talking
wad can i do ?
wait . wait . wait . wait . wait .
so many more changes to do in council .
especially the lowersec excos .
hopefully they are patient enough
to understand i'm trying to change
bt with the events that came up
it wasn't that easy
oh well
just hope they understand
i dont know if u , gordon is reading this ..
bt i just like you to know
remember the time i told you i'd stand by you no matter ?
initially when we stopped talking i kinda left you
but then i came back
so i'm just waiting
for you to
i dunno . .
yell at me ?
sort things out ?
clear the misunderstanding ?
was it me who started ignoring you ?
or you who stopped talking to me ?
or both ?
Dunno
Not Sure
Can't remember .
that is .. if you're reading this ..
Yt'