<body> <body>

Friday, August 17, 2007 @Friday, August 17, 2007

` Good Charlotte ; Change

on...on and on and on and on and on
on and on and on and on and on
on and on and on and on and on

I am lost in the see-thru
I think you lost yourself too
Throughout all of this confusion
I hope I somehow get to you
I practiced all the things I'd say
To tell you how I feel
And when I finally get my chance
It all seems so surreal
Cause from the first time I saw you
I only thought about you
I didn't know you
I wanted to hold on to
The things you'd never say to me

[Chorus]

Cause you said
You can't change the way you feel
(I could never do that, I could never do that)
But you can't tell me this ain't real
Cause this is real
(And you would see right through that)
In the end it's all I've got
(So I would hold onto that)
So I'm gonna hold on
On and on and on and on
On and on and on and on and on and on and on

And now you've got me watching your eyes
(Watching just to see, watching just to see)
You've got me waiting just to see
(If you'll ever look at me)
If it goes away it never will
(Will it ever go? Will it ever go my way?)
Your eyes are watching me
Oh
And now you've got me thinking 'bout
The first time that I met you
Standing in a crowded room
But I could only see you
And I hope my words will get through
Cause now I can't forget you
I wanna tell you
If only I could reach you
And make you feel this way

[Chorus]

Ohhh
On and on and on
Ohhh
On and on and on and on

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +