<body> <body>

Friday, August 17, 2007 @Friday, August 17, 2007

Good Charlotte ; The Truth

So here we are
We are alone
There’s weight on your mind
I wanna know
The truth
If this is how you feel
Say it to me
If this was ever real

I want the truth from you
Give me the truth even if it hurts me[x2]

I want the truth

So this is you
You're talking to me
You found a million ways to let me down
So I’m not hurt when you’re not around
I was blind
But now I see
This is how you feel
Just say it to me
If this was ever real

I want the truth from you
Give me the truth even if it hurts me[x2]
I know that this will break me
I know that this might make me cry
You gotta say what’s on your mind, on your mind
I know that this will hurt me
And break my heart and soul inside
But I don’t wanna live this lie

I want the truth from you
Give me the truth even if it hurts me
I want the truth from you

Give me the truth even if it hurts
I don’t care no more, no
Just give me the truth
Give me the truth

'Cause I don’t care no more
Give me the truth
'Cause I don’t care no more, no
Just give me the truth

Give me the truth
Give me the truth
Give me the truth
Give me the truth

'Cause I don’t care no more, no

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +