<body> <body>

Sunday, August 19, 2007 @Sunday, August 19, 2007

` what can i say ? i didn't exactly have a wonderful day

went for reserve league yesterday (saturday) won the girl ( 3- 0) [ 9-1 , 9-3 , 9-1 ]
hopefully i didn't reduce her to tears like the other player last week ( 3- 0 ) [ 9-0 , 9-0 , 9-0 )
The RGSquashers were crying when i got there , apparently they lost to Fruits and had to fight for either the 3rd or 4th placing in Group 1 ( main )

My team (fantastic four) - (i swear this name has nothing to do with me) fighting with the 4th from group one though we're in the group 2 (plate)

I'm seriously baffled by my subject combination. I guess maybe i'll be choosing 3/3 ? Not too sure :(

Didn't manage to go to Singapore Poly :( - Mum didn't allow. Took 67 home from SCGS took an hour to reach Tampines. The frequency of Bus 66 is alot better than back in school (as i told Grace) like 5 minutes for 2 buses to come. (:

Cousin came over with my aunt , grandparents. Had dinner and durian (: - yumm. Apparently , my aunt likes Prince Of Tennis too. HAHA (: - she likes Echizen Ryoma. Told her i'm in love with the captain Tezuka Kunimitsu. Sister likes Eiji Kikumaru. (nope i don't watch the english version)

Unable to potray out what i'm feeling inside. I really really have no idea. nothing really seems to go right for me nowadays. Had this nice dream about 2 nights ago.

Okay - so they say " Dreams are the opposite of reality " - then what's going to come around the corner has to be really bad then right? Hais .. I really don't like my life . Wish i could rewrite it.

But if i did , would i have met you ?
I guess it'll take me years to get over you. I know i won't get over it if i saw you with someone else. I know , i'm being selfish but i can't help it. Facing you seems to kill me. Seems to take away my strength. Feels like i can't talk to you like i don't want to.

I thought maybe if i left this alone , one day , something would have happened. It did. But for the worse. I guess there's no turning back for us because it seems impossible for us to survive this. We'll never be what we used to be. Won't we.

Yt'

I never once liked this ... never did ... But you never noticed didn't you ? Everything's going wrong. Not only for me ... You may have thought that i left you .. i never did . I've always been by your side , just that you never saw me . As memories begin to fall , i can't just sit aside and watch you suffer. But if i stepped out and helped you , another story would start. Another beginning to an ending. And if would be just that. I'll never see you again. Is it worth ? For you , yes it is . To see you happy though it hurts me.

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +