<body> <body>

Friday, August 17, 2007 @Friday, August 17, 2007

` Where would we be now ; Good Charlotte

I smile, you laugh, I look away
I sigh, you ask me why, I say,
It's ok and I am just feeling' down
Your hand on mine I hear the words
If only love had found us first, Our lives they would be different, oh
So I stand and wait, I am just a man, oh

Where would we be now baby,
If we found each other first,
Where would we be now baby

And now I must confess, that I'm a sinking ship
And I'm anchored by the weight of my heart
Cause it's filled with these feelings
But I keep my true thoughts locked, beside my hearts black box
And it won't be found, it won't survive through the smoke or the wreckage
So I crash and burn, I got a lot of things to learn, oh

Where would we be now baby, If we found each other first
What would you do now darling, If I said these simple words
I'll wait, I'll waitAs long as you want
But where would we be now baby

I'll wait, I'll wait

Where would we be now baby, If we found each other first
What would you do now darling,
If I said these simple wordsI'll wait, I'll wait
As long as you want
But where would we be now baby
I'll wait, I'll wait, I'll wait, I'll wait

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +