Tuesday, October 30, 2007 @Tuesday, October 30, 2007
`
I'm all out of faith ; I'm already torn. WEI HSIANG IS MINE ! MINE MINE MINE ! Not even chicken can take him away from me. HAHAHAHAHA. BBq-ed at Joan's house yesterday with Lion,Grace,Joan,Aaron,DeCong,Chinna,Ji Hao,Wei Hsiang,Jeremy and Cheuk Hin. (=
Got that alittle late. I was the last third to arrive. By then they already started the fire but were trying to make it bigger. (haha). When Chicken and Wei Hsiang arrived somehow , can't remember we started playing water again. Joan's the worse.
Water playing : Me, Lion , Joan , Chinna , Jeremy , Chicken.
The rest : Bbq-ing.
Let's see...
First we used water. Then we tackled Joan since her house was so near her, she could change her clothes easily. (but didn't). Then i can't remember but the coca-cola bottle became empty from drinking and pouring i think. Then ms joan tay , splayed coke all over my side. and lion said , " this side not even ! " and played water on my right. so i'm drenched. So furious, hahaha , i took the Sprite bottle and chased joan. (yes i ran ok ! ) hahahaha. had my revenge. whee !!
Then Chinna or somebody pushed Joan into the pool ! (3 times ! ) hahahaha. damm funny. Lion got in too. Then mr chao tar mutton said " ohh yuan ting ! come ! your turn ! "
Then then then , I poured water over CHICKEN! Firstly by accident , subsequently by intention. HA! I was so damm happy. Finally i could do something to chicken freely. So i kept doing it. hahahha. then he backed out later and went to the bbq. Grace got mad because we played alittle too near to the pit (esp. Joan) and and and ..
GRACE YELLED AT JOAN ! WOOOOOOOOH ! HAHAHA. Yeap. Then i stopped cause i was too wet , hungry and tired. Haha. Slowly everyone stopped and we concentrated on the bbq.
CHEUK HIN IS INHUMAN. HE ROASTED A SNAIL !ALIVE. DAMM HIM. I almost cried for the snail. and and and .
HE USED THE SAME FIRE TO COOK THE SATAY MEAT. Yuck! Only some people ate it. Even though the meat looked nice. I'm so disgusted by his act! Its so inhuman !
Took a whole lot of pictures with them. (= - Lion and Jeremy are long lost siblings ! If you see the picture you'll understand. Yeap.
I'll really miss all of you guys. yes even wei hsiang even though he just joined us this year.He's part of 2/3. And i love 2/3 very much. Its like losing something really dear to you. That's how i feel. The time we unite against a teacher. How we joined forces to collect newspaper.(yes, i said collect newspaper). I wish we could relive the happy and funny times. I really don't mind just as long as 2/3 can go to the same class again. Wouldn't that be great? I really miss everyone. Esp Lion, Sotong, Mushroom , Washing Board , Chicken , Chinna , Jeremy , Wei Hsiang and a whole lot more. What can i say ? Everything comes with a price. Yt'
illusions never change ; into something real.