Tuesday, October 09, 2007 @Tuesday, October 09, 2007
`
its okay.. if only i could here those from somewhere but i know its impossible. Went Bedok Library to study at like 10 - 4 . Didn't exactly succeed. hahas (= - last day tomorrow ! Can't wait. Geography and Science and I'M FREE !! Just thinking of it makes me real happy. But i really gotta study alittle harder. Still have facts which i'm not clear of. Anyway made quite a mini din at the cafe there. till later while we were with Melissa and her friends (the juniors) he , frustrated left in a huff. Really.
Gave him call and he practically blurt out the reasons. Anyway he and Joan had a real fun time making a fool out of me. Pretending that they saw him and stuff. Arrgh. Was listening to some song by Corrine May ; The other side of me. Real nice but got all sad and stuff. So now i'm officially emo. Actually inside me i really want to cry and stuff. Its just that i hold back most of the time. I find that its not really worth. But then again i don't know about you. I keep taking the wrong step. But you wouldn't no. Its not my intention to make those mistakes. Why wouldn't you see that? I'm so afraid of losing you as a whole when i've lost so much of you already.
` Why can't you see how much i have to face? Why do you make life difficult for yourself? Why can't i take in the facts? Its so painful. Knowing that i have to move one but its just that you're holding me back without trying to. Make alittle sense I really can't take it. But i keep bearing it on and on until something happens. I'm not the easiest person to understand unless you really listen to me. I'm so afraid of losing so many things. Even you. Even i know that you're not worth it. But even if my head says it , my heart always says another. Love and Logic don't mix. They just don't. They say one thing. I really wanna believe it but no i can't. Somehow it just doesn't. I don't know. Everyone needs someone to hold them. Yt'