<body> <body>

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 @Wednesday, October 24, 2007

` okaye .. early in the morning my class got scolded for being inside class. yes i know it sounds silly but its complicated.

We weren't supposed to be inside class till about 8 something ? yeaa but the class wasn't locked so they went inside. But kena scolded for being inside. so those inside couldnt come out and those outside couldnt go inside. bla bla bla. am in computer lab now (maths lesson) mr sin's making us access AsknLearn to do statistic and revision. But there are problems so .. nvm (=

whee ~! i'm really really stressed up over the subject combination thing.

I think its really about time i left behind the tears and scars and get on with my life. There's so many things worth and things not worth. I just don't know which are you. This world is so big and complicated. Sometimes i wish i don't have to leave you. But i have no choice. I've been hurt too many times. Cried too many times. I don't want to go away but i really can't take it and I don't understand what's going through your mind. Love's a complicated thing. I only wish you weren't the one that i'd fallen for.

Yt'

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +