<body> <body>

Wednesday, December 05, 2007 @Wednesday, December 05, 2007

` lala-land. i found my happiness somewhere else.

hmm let's see.

my computer crashed(i'm using my mum's one now) so i won't be updating that often.
Besides i'm not going out that often too,so.. there hardly be any updates.
anyway.

Saturday;

UCSC AT SINGAPORE POLY.

Finally! You know,i've been waiting a really long time to go back.Missed that place really much.Haha(=

Played with an uncle; lost. (close fight ok?)
10-9
9-6
9-4

Play with Shawn.
2-1.

I WON ! I FINALLY WON. I WON I WON I WON XD

and

Leonard.
2-0
------
9-4
9-0


Cassandra and I paired up and played against Leonard and Shawn in doubles.(yes its possible;if you know how)

We won? (almost) no chance to finish the match 'cause we got chased out. sadly.
Brandon didn't come.(Selangor Inter-team)
Penguin didn't come.
Nigel didn't come.
Alan didn't come.

It was boring and fun (=

Yt'
lalalalas.

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +