Wednesday, January 23, 2008 @Wednesday, January 23, 2008
` First time in my life and now its so clear, feel calm i belong , i'm so happy here.Let's see. Hmm. I had school today. Ok. That sounds stupid. Lion came and went back. - Sick. ( Hope you're feeling better ! Miss you loads !)Grace had P.E during recess so it was only Ailing and Me. And it was so boring. I'm telling you.We just sat outside the chemistry lab and looked at 3/2 play. I swear Ailing's sick in the head somehow.She said disgusting things.HAHAHAHAHAHA.Uh, alot of things happened in class today. Haha.Ya, Chem. that time the class were like shouting," Don't bring chemistry model ! Don't bring chemistry model ! " HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.It was so funny. R.R.W.D.S and Clever Idiot were really funny today too.Ought to be there, to see it. They rock(: Yt'Now i'll let myself be sincere. It wouldn't change a thing about it. This feeling so brilliant.