<body> <body>

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 @Tuesday, January 22, 2008

` Its so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.

Had great days over the weekend. (: back to school is quite ok. fun and stuff.
Well, Grace pointed out that i've been alot happier, smiling since this year. I didn't even know until she told me. Hahaha. Yeaa. I've been trying not to let things get me down. She was surprised because Joan called me a 'bitch' and i could still smile. Hahaha. So weird. Yea.

Anyway after school me,grace,ailing went to jiaying's class. I was so fed-up with Cheuk Hin i said, " you don't know how to talk, how to think , how to walk. " stuff like that. Had great fun there.

Really miss 2/3 ! (: - but its not like i'm not having fun in 3/3. esp. with Moron, Clever Idiot. R.R.W.D.S (Retarded Rafael With Down Syndrome), Ferdaus and others.

Yeaa. That's about it. I guess i have been pretty happy nowadays. (:
And, and , and , I've this song, " It Might Be You "
Oh i'm telling you its really sweet. (:

Lyrics

Time... I've been passing time watching trains go by
All of my life...
Lying on the sand, watching seabirds fly
Wishing there would be
Someone waiting home for me...

Something's telling me it might be you
It's telling me it might be you...
All of my life...

Looking back as lovers go walking past...
All of my life
Wondering how they met and what makes it last
If I found the place
Would I recognize the face?

Something's telling me it might be you
Yeah, it's telling me it might be you

So many quiet walks to take
So many dreams to wake
And we've so much love to make
I think we're gonna need some time
Maybe all we need is time...A
nd it's telling me it might be you
All of my life...

I think we're gonna need some time
Maybe all we need is time...
And it's telling me it might be you
All of my life...

It's you..
It's you...
I've been waiting for all of my life...

Maybe it's you...
Maybe it's you...
I've been waiting for all of my life...

Yt' (:

We're gonna have to make a choice someday. Maybe i'd turn around and find out you've been there all along. Its just that i never realised. That i was missing you in my life.

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +