<body> <body>

Friday, January 04, 2008 @Friday, January 04, 2008

Stupid. Stressed. Unhappy. Frustrated.

I hate her. I really really hate her. She's just someone who whacks people on the head and doesn't say sorry. well thanks alot miss. And you're going around like you are a big shot and stuff like that. You are so .... so ... #$$%&*%$^/. Yes. I don't know what is that anyway.

I'm lagging behind physics! I don't understand a thing at all. Have no idea why but i'm just feeling so stressed. Yea. Studies. Its like, so important you know! Yes! That's why! I wanna study! Study study study. And what, when i looked at the a maths question for tuition, my mind went blank i freaked out. Almost cried. I don't know what's come over me. I'm so so so so so confused and stress up.

Wth. Your best friend. Your closest friend. I can't stand it. Its so stupid. It shouldn't have gotten to there. I'm so sorry. stupid stupid stupid.

That's why i'm so unhappy. stressed . frustrated.

Yt'

the one i want to talk to. is the one i'm want to talk about.

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +