Thursday, February 14, 2008 @Thursday, February 14, 2008
`
i remember like it was yesterday (: HAPPY VALENTINE'S FOLKS (: Well , let's start , Can't really update that much. So don't expect much. Yeaa. Woke up today, felt great. Finally i had a good sleep compared to the others nights and morning. Geez. Anyway , washed and stuff. Got to school in good time. Went to canteen because Ailing wanted to go to the toilet. Ended up staying there to help for the Valentine's thingy. Was at Balloons. Fun time (: Went back to class. Temperature taking. Sadly to say i'm not sick. Donnell has yet to come back to class. He's been gone for almost the whole week.Get well soon. Math's lesson was truly an original. We didn't pay the $12 (which reminds me, i have to put it in. hold on, i'll take the money) Aye, i'm done. Ok, so Mdm Salenah just kept ranting on. About what would happen to her children and stuff. It was really funny. Initially only 6 people handed up the money. But after her first round of nagging, 10 more people handed in their money. (* class laughs) Social studies had presentation. Haha. Brought back a balloon hat that Kenneth made. (Shree a.k.a Cherie burst it in the end.) Assembly was inter-house quiz about Civic stuff. (Total Defence Related)Went home after that. ----------------------------
I think its because it Valentine's i got into this lovey mood. Its not about liking anyone though. Haha. Just the love songs and the lyrics. So i got this, (refer to the Music Player)Titled : Baby LoveI remember like it was yesterdayFirst kiss and I knew you changed the gameYou had me, exactly, where you wantedAnd I'm on it, and I ain't ever gonna let you get awayHolding hands never made me feel this waySo special, boy its your..Your smile, we so in love (lalalalaaa)Yeah! we so in love (Lalalalalaaa)And I just can't get enoughOf your lalalala,Yeah we so in love, loveI want you to know...You are my baby love my baby loveYou make the sun come upOhh boy (ohh boy)You're my every,everything that I could ever dream ofYou are my baby love, my baby loveYou make the sun come upOhh boy (ohh boy)You're my every every every everythingIn a minute now we're still holding it downbutterflies everytime he come aroundyou make me, so crazy, its crazy, ohh babyI don't ever wanna be with no one elseyou're the only one that ever made me meltyou're special, boy it's your, your stylewe so in Love (lalalalalaa)yeeeah we so in love (Lalalalalalaa)and I just can't get enoughof your lalalalayeah thats all i'm thinking ofLove,love I want you to know. . .You are my baby love, my baby loveyou make the sun come upohh boy (ohh boy)you're my every everything that I could ever dream ofYou are my baby love, my baby loveyou make the sun come upohh boy (ohh boy)you're my every everything that I could ever dream ofYou are my baby love, my baby loveyou make the sun come upohh boy (ohh boy)you're my every everything that I could ever dream ofYou are my baby love, my baby lovemake the sun come upohh boy (ohh boy)you're my every every every everythingEverything, everything, ohhEverything, everything, ohh(Will.i.am)You always and forever you my sunshineon my mind constantthink about you all the time (you're my everything)(Nicole)Everything, everything ohheverything, everything ohh(Will.i.am)you ma new school (love)you ma old school (love)and it's so true you're the one i'm thinking of(Nicole)You are my baby love, my baby loveyou make the sun come upohh boy (ohh boy)you're my every everything that i could ever dream ofYou are my baby love, my baby loveyou make the sun come upohh boy (ohh boy)you're my every, every, every, everythingYou are my baby love my baby loveyou make the sun come upohh boy (ohh boy)you're my every, every, every, everythingYou are my baby love my baby loveyou make the sun come up (you make the sun come up on a cloudy day)(you're my number one, you're my special thing)Yt'- scribble out the truth. (: