<body> <body>

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 @Wednesday, February 27, 2008

` Its so hard to walk away ; especially from you.

Sorry folks, for the lack of updates. Been busy. squashing . schooling . yep (: sorry !

Nothing much. Got back a couple of test. Namely , POA , Physics , Chemistry and Chinese.
Uhh..

POA (Test 1) : 15/20
POA (Test 2) : 17.5/20
Physics Common Test : 14/30
Chemistry (Test 1) : 6/20
Chemistry (Test 2) : 15/30
Chinese : 13.5/30

Ok. Laugh and smile all you want (: - dont worry!

Let's see. POA was pretty easy. So yeaa i passed. Physics i didn't study, so i'm kinda glad that i already got 14. (grins) Chemistry , i really didn't study for the 1st one. The 2nd one i was kinda better at the chapter(grins again) so glad i passed(kinda right?). Could pass chinese. IF THE TEACHER DIDN'T CHANGE THE PAPER HALFWAY

Yeaa. But i should have studied. hahas (: - pretty fun time schooling. haha. ok.
Time for Personal Thoughts(: ---

I didn't need the pain. Once or twice was enough, but it was all in vain. Time starts to pass before you know it you're frozen.

It took one look of you to completely throw me off. (not exactly). I'm so confused about you. I don't blame you for that day. But why am i completely not wanting to see you? I'm so confused that , when i met you after so long that night , we stared at each other and totally avoided eye contact. It doesn't matter anyway. Not to me. But i really wonder what is it that i'm feeling. I know i'm not mad at you. Yet i don't want to see you. But it makes me sad. Why is this like a chain reaction ? If i'm not mad at you, why am i not happy to see you either? I told Cass. I just didn't want to see you for a long long time. But what's the use if i think of you every now and then ?

Its not something that i want. Its so frustrating. What is it that i feel for you really ? Its not a fleeting thought. Or a fleeting moment of feeling. I kept it with me for so long. I didn't want you to find out. Why did you have to find out ? My mind keeps playing the time when i saw your youngest brother and then i said , " uh-oh " because i knew i was about
to see you again. That night, i was so happy, i didn't think of you. Even though your brother
mentioned about him a few times. But i just brushed it off. Telling him i didn't want to think
about it at that time. Just letting nature take its course. But when we saw each other. We looked and i turned away. What is it that i want ?

I thought maybe i could change my mind when i decided to close you from my mind. I met
another guy. But even i'm not sure if i really like him or not (although sadly he knows) its not
something i want either. I'm so torn between you 2. He's not who i want. You are. But we just don't seem to be able to communicate properly. Its either the silence. Or the cold war. And this, this is so cold. So silent. I feel the fury when i see you. I think back of that day. I don't even know why am i angry with you then. Or is it something else ?

Am I waiting for you to ask if i'm alright?

Fat Chance.

Yt'
- I know their goal is to keep me from falling.

With You ; Chris Brown

I need you boo, (oh)
I gotta see you boo (hey)
And the hearts all over the world tonight,
Said the hearts all over the world tonight [2x]

Hey! Little mama,
Ooh, you're a stunner
Hot... little figure,
Yes, you're a winner
And I'm so glad to be yours,
You're a class all your own
And... Oh, little cutie
When... you talk to me
I swear... the whole world stops
You're my sweetheart
And I'm so glad that you are mine
You are one of a kind and...

You mean to me
What I mean to you and...
Together baby,
There is nothing we won't do'cause if I got you, I
don't need money,
I don't need cars,
Girl, you're my all.
And...

Oh!
I'm into you,
And girl,
No one else would do,
'cause with every kiss and every hug,
You make me fall in love,
And now I know I can't be the only one,
I bet there heart's all over the world tonight,
With the love of they life who feel...
Wat I feel when I'm

With you
With you
With you
With you
With you
Girl...
With you
With you
With you
With you
With you

Oh girl!
I don't want nobody else,
Without you, there's no one left then,
You're like Jordans on Saturday,
I gotta have you and I cannot wait now,
Hey!
Little shawty,
Say you care for me,
You know I care for you,
You know...
that I'll be true,
You know that I won't lie,
You know that I would try,
To be your everything... yeah...

'cause if I got you,
I don't need money,
I don't need cars,
Girl, you're my all.
And...

Oh!
I'm into you,
And girl,
No one else would do,
'cause with every kiss and every hug,
You make me fall in love,
And now I know I can't be the only one, I
bet there heart's all over the world tonight,
With the love of they life who feel...
Wat I feel when I'm

With you
With you
With you
With you
With you
Oh...
With you
With you
With you
With you
With you
Yeah Heh...

And I...
Will never try to deny,
That you're my whole life,
'cause if you ever let me go,
I would die...
So I won't front,
I don't need another woman, I
just need your all and nothing,
'cause if I got that, Then I'll be straight
Baby, you're the best part of my day

I need you boo,
I gotta see you boo
And the hearts all over the world tonight,
Said the hearts all over the world tonight [x2]
Woo Oh...
Yeah
They need it boo,
They gotta see their boo,
Said the hearts all over the world tonight,
Hearts all over the world tonight [x2]

Oh!
I'm into you,
And girl,
No one else would do,
'cause with every kiss and every hug,
You make me fall in love,
And now I know I can't be the only one,
I bet there heart's all over the world tonight,
With the love of they life who feel...
Wat I feel when I'm

With you
With you
With you
With you
With you
Girl...
With you
With you
With you
With you
With you
Oh...

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +