Wednesday, March 12, 2008 @Wednesday, March 12, 2008
`
How about a world where i needn't think of you?Don't you feel there are some times where you just wanna laze at home and not go out? Well, today's one of those days and plus, its raining, the air is so cool, i really don't want to travel all the way out to Kallang play and then come back home again. Although i wish i could just beat her here. Haha. Ok that's just a fat chance of that.Did nothing much today. Updated the links. I might or might not post later. I'm feeling real lazy. Haha. So actually i'm just typing while waiting for the stupid heater to heat up before i can bathe, pack and leave for the Squash Courts. Its so lonely. Maybe i should just cab there? But i don't wanna waste my money. I think i'm being totally random. I'm bored. I'm tired. I wanna watch something or something. I want to be entertained! Yea. That's the word. En-ter-tained.Talked to Ian over msn today. Realised we know each other for 9 years. Haha. I randomly suggested having a " I-know-you-for-10-years" party. (10 years meaning next year) But that's just a passing thought. I wouldn't mind though. Haha. Partying for a day is cool! (: Rain-rain-rain. Yuan!