<body> <body>

Thursday, March 27, 2008 @Thursday, March 27, 2008

` tell me how am i suppose to live without you? Now that i've been loving you so long ...

Nah. It's just lyrics. Haha. But it's nice. Yeaa ; er .. it's

How Am I Supposed To Live Without You ; Michael Bolton

I could hardly believe it
When I heard the news today
I had to come and get it straight from you
They said you were leavin
Someones swept your heart away
From the look upon your face, I see it's true
So tell me all about it, tell me bout the
Plans you're makin
Then tell me one thing more before I go

[Chorus
]Tell me how am I suppose to live without you
Now that I've been lovin you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
How am I supposed to carry on
When all that I've been livin for is gone

I didn't come here for cryin
didn't come here to break down
It's just a dream of mine is coming to an end
And how can I blame you
When I build my world around
The hope that one day we'd be so much
More than friends
And I don't wanna know the price I'm
Gonna pay for dreaming
When even now it's more than I can take

[Chorus]

And I don't wanna face the price I'm
Gonna pay for dreaming
Now that your dream has come true

[Chorus]
___________

Found This :

I know you need a friend, someone you can talk to
Who will understand what you're going through
When it comes to love, there's no easy answer
Only you can say what you're gonna do

How true.
Feeling mixed up. or Rojak, like what Gordon says.
Had a weird dream last night.
Woke up feeling afraid. Read Rasyad's message on the bus again to console myself. Almost ended up crying. Sigh. I'm being strong. But it just isn't easy.

Can't think of anything else. Oh, had a haircut. Not much difference but maybe if you look closely or something i guess.

Yuan !
- wish there was a way ; to make you understand.





& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +