<body> <body>

Sunday, April 27, 2008 @Sunday, April 27, 2008

` i don't feel the love anymore.

Today is Sunday.
Tomorrow is Monday.
Tomorrow is school time.

Yesterday was Saturday.
Previously it was Friday.

Yesterday i had to go back to school.
I had to go back to school for Maths.
Teacher brought her child.
The child is so cute.
Also went to SP
Finally met Penguini and others.
Had a real good time.

Previously was Friday.
Had English exam.
Found it quite okayy.
Think i can pass.

Before that was Thursday.
Had Chinese exam.
Found it weird.
Think i can fail.
Practically handwritten translated the entire passage.
Then i understood.
Weird way but it works.

I have no idea why i'm talking like that.
Sounds so expressionless.
Don't seem to be able to put any feelings inside in the first place.
Anyway..
I'm very confused.

First...

I don't know. I don't know if you're angry with me or you just don't want to talk to me.
Why are you leaving me hanging just like that? It doesn't make sense..

Forget it.

I really don't know. It's like the feeling left me or something. It's like it just died down.
So .. hais. Why must it be at a time like this?

Yuan!

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +