Wednesday, April 16, 2008 @Wednesday, April 16, 2008
` i'll keep on the silence , i won't say a word. Wrote some stuff in school, was bored and all.
Here goes ; (skip it, if you don't wanna read it)
You and Me, and ThemAnd i really thought you were the one
And i hoped my life, you would be mine
Yet how many times have they hurt me
I stood by you, hoping for the best
I wished the best would come, just once
But everytime we're so close, they just take it away
I wanted nothing mroe
But to love you
Is it that hard, for this world to see?
Is it me?
Or does dream don't ever come true...
When you're so close(to that feeling)
And then it's taken away(far away)
Do you know how it hurts?
Do you understand that it isn't the first?
I really wanted nothing more
But to love you even more
Yet it's so hard, for this world to see
And deep down inside..
Dreams of mine, don't ever come true (just for you)
And i'm so lonely inside(inside)
This is so cold, i'm flying solo
When i'm this close to you
When i'm so close to you
When i'm this close to you, i know it's true.
Past,PresentI could be the only one alone
We could have been so much more
But then we turn it away
We could be so much more
I loved you till the ends of all
There's no mild basis for us all
To have the love we want
For all the kinds of joys of fun
Like a fool I was there crying, loving
Loving you, I'm really a fool
I don't see why you turn behind
But i'm there, going on just fine
One day i hope when i wake up
You wouldn't appear right in my mind
And i wouldn't cry knowing i've lost you
And when i can go on with my life
I'll be just fine, i won't need you, by my side
I know i am stronger i won't need you
My dreams of a happy ending
Just goes off, up in smoke, i know
There's no happily ever after, no matter how much we dream of.
---------------
Okayye. School-ed today.
Had C.H (E.Geog) C.T today.
Got back our chem test, failed by a mark.
Umm. Nothing much.
Aft. school had CCA, interview for promotion (sigh)
Was asked tons of stuff.
Gotta make a decision, but i don't want to!
Oh, i don't know.
So many things happening.
And it's like about him, oh i don't know.
I get to see him every morning but it's like..
It drives me up the wall sometimes about the way he talks about .. stuff.
It's like.. hais. I wish i could just let it out and tell him.
Tell him everything.
Every single thing.
About what he said.
About what i want to say.
Yet it's amazing that when i get to see him. I feel neutral nowadays.
But deep down inside i still like him, alot. I just don't know how to say it.
It's like, i dunno. I wanna see him everyday, almost every minute.
I open the yearbook during nights sometimes and when i flip to that page
with his face on it. I can't help but feel so.. happy yet sad.
Knowing that i can't be with him. And people constantly tell me so. Indirectly or directly.
But i don't know what to say. Yeaa.
Oh forget it. It's not like he'll know it. It's not like he'll read it.
Like he'll understand. Obviously to him, i'm just someone not worth.
So, why do i still like him so much?
Yuan!