<body> <body>

Wednesday, April 09, 2008 @Wednesday, April 09, 2008

` i've never been anywhere cold as you.

Had NAPFA today. Total of 21 points. (That qualifies got a Gold) but unfortunately, my SBJ got a D, so i lost my gold and most probably am getting a Silver instead. Oh well.

Chem. CT today. 26passes; 15failures.
WE IMPROVED. LESSER FAILURES (=
HAHAHA.

Met him while going to school. Surrounded by sec1s and a single sec1 girl. Don't know what to think, what to say, what to do. Just wish i weren't there to see it. I don't know lah. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad. It's like, i wish he would know, but i'm scared he'd ignore me again. Ok, crap it.

I most probably be changing the player to Imeem again. MyFlashFetish seems a little teensy weensy troublesome. (:

Er. Oh ya. Songs ;

Cold As You ; Taylor Swift

You have a way of coming easily to me
And when you take, you take the very best of me
So I start a fight cause I need to feel something
And you do what you want cause I'm not what you wanted

[Chorus:]
Oh what a shame, what a rainy ending given to a perfect day
Just walk away, ain't no use defending words that you will never say
And now that I'm sitting here thinking it through
I've never been anywhere cold as you

You put up walls and paint them all a shade of gray
And I stood there loving you and wished them all away
And you come away with a great little story
Of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you

[Chorus]

You never did give a damn thing honey but I cried, cried for you
And I know you wouldn't have told nobody if I died, died for you, died for you

Oh what a shame, what a rainy ending given to a perfect day
Oh Every smile you fake is so condescending
Counting all the scars you made
And now that I'm sitting here thinking it through
I've never been anywhere cold as you
______

Yeaa. I've been like feeling kinda messed up sometimes.
I don't know.
I REALLY DON'T KNOW.

Everyone seems to be slowly getting back their happiness..
Good for them. In fact, great...
I feel so...
I don't know how to describe this.
Okay. Whatever.

It's just that i feel happy for them. But i can't help envy them at the same time.
Why is it so complicating? Why is it that it's so hard for me to be like them?
Is it because i'm keeping it inside me?
I can't even talk to them. To tell them how envious i am of them.
It's like, they don't even know how i'm really feeling inside. And they think i'm ok, just like that.
Why is it that no one in this place, gives a damm about how i would really feel?

Yuan!
it's not a joy, it's not something you would wanna see. It's not something i want to do. Yet, even if i didn't see
it, i know it. Does anyone actually know how hurting it is? To just see you from afar ?

& ITSALLABOUTME (:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Yuan!
28thMay
BGSS-ian
twothree07 :D
three308 :D
WE ARE LEGEND

Photobucket



& THEOTHERS

THREE3'08

` Aaron(:
` Ailing xD
` Alif xD
` Anthony xD
` Atikah[GP](:
` Atikah[3/3](:
` Cheryl [GP] (:
` Cheryl(:
` Cheuk Hin(:
` Chongaik(=
` Daphne(=
` Darren (=
` Eileen(:
` Esther(:
` Farah(:
` Ferdaus(:
` Filza(:
` Gabriel(=
` Grace xD
` Genson (=
` Han Ming :D
` Jacyln(:
` Jamie x)
` JiaHui(:
` JiaYi[3/3] (=
` Jiaying xD
` Ji Hao xD
` Joan (=
` Johnathon (:
` Jooyee(:
` KengLin(:
` Kenneth(:

` Masnita(:
` Meeta(:
` Meiting(:
` Mingyi(:
` Mrs Pang(:
` Munn(=
` Rashidah =D
` Sakinah(:
` Shahida(:
` Sheau Jing xD
` Shi Qi (:
` Shu Lin(:
` Si Hao(:
` WeiHsiang xD
` Weiting(:
` Winnie(=
` Xin Ting(=
` Yan Er xD
` Yee Ching(=
` Zihan x)


& SAYITWITHMUSIC

May by Belle Epoque :D


May - Belle Epoque


& SPEAKIT


Photobucket layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +